Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gucci Fall 2011

One of my favorite collections for the fall 2011 season has to be Gucci. Frida Giannini continued with the strong seventies influence that she sent down the runway for spring, and I love it! This time around, though, it's more seventies via the forties. With the influence of this collection, I will be channeling Bianca Jagger: the Studio 54 years, for fall.



Some spice-coloured looks



I wish my biggest problem was trying to choose which colour...



I love the loose, fluid pants and the fedora!







Hot, hot, hot! Note the green snakeskin shoes: love!






A fuscia 1940s look.





Sigh....so pretty....




So cute! The non-trampy way to do an over-the-knee boot. I already have a pair of grey over-the-knee socks, so I'm going to do this look with socks! Much more affordable than boots.



Bianca and Mick at Studio 54 in the seventies.





I wanna party at Studio 54!



On my fall shopping list is a fedora, a jumpsuit, and snakeskin! What's on your list?





No comments:

Post a Comment