Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some of My Spring Outfits

Hello! I just wanted to show you what I have been wearing this spring so far. I will try to keep posting more pictures of my own outfits. Maybe I can do a whole week of looks for you!

















Oh, how I love white jeans! I just wish they would stay white...
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Sweater: Vintage, courtesy of Vanessa Lynn Cuppen
Shoes: Miu Miu
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: gift from Hawaii


Watch (worn throughout): Michael Kors




















This jacket is amazing. You can't see the back i this picture, buts its all cropped at the back, and its looks so cool.
Jacket: Finders Keepers available at Mealan
Tank: Splendid
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Miu Miu
Belt: J. Crew
Cuff: from The Bay




















This is my Parisienne look. Although, I'm not sure if French women wear shorts. I read Ines de la Fressange's book on being Parisienne-chic and she had an awful lot of rules. I feel like her book was aimed at women older than me though, and I would agree that as you age there are definitely some rules you should follow. Anyway, I think I look kind of French here. Navy shorts, sailor shirt, and a silk scarf. taa-daa, c'est chic, n'est pa?
Top: Splendid
Shorts: Liquid from Mealan
Shoes: Miu Miu
Scarf: Vintage from my Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment