Monday, February 10, 2014

It's New and It's a Shoe...Is It For You?

This post is dedicated to a shoe designer that has popped up on my radar in the last little while, because she is  FREAKING FANTASTIC. She is Sophia Webster, a Britsh a designer. She used to be a design assistant for Nicholas Kirkwood, and you can definitely see the influence he had on her. Her designs are bright, feminine, and full of whimsy. The butterfly styles are my favorites from her spring 2014 collection. I have shown some of the styles below.


 
 
The "Chiara" sandal. Butterflies featured quite prominently in this collection, and I love it! The pink and silver combination is my favorite.
 
 
 
 
Here is the "Cleo," a pointy, closed-toe option. I prefer the sandal, but see below for a shot of "Cleo" in action, and you will discouver how much better they are on the foot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For spring 2014 Sophia Webster did a capsule collection for J. Crew, which I've shown you above. I am obsessed with the black and white style! Now to find out if any of this is available in Canada..

 
 
 
 
 
Oooh, they come in gold too!
 
 
 
A parting shot...
Sophia Webster has many other amazing styles in her spring collection, the butterfly was my personal favorite, though. Give her a Google and check out the rest!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment