Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Ultimate Hero



My ulitimate hero, who I admire and look up to is the one and only, incomparable, Jeanne Beker. As the host and producer of my favorite fashion show, FT Fashion Television, Jeanne has helped to bring high fashion from across the globe into our lives for 25 years. She also hosts and produces FashionTelevisionChannel, writes a column for the Globe and Mail, has a fashion line, edits various magazines, and pens books. I saw her in person once, in March 2010, at a fashion tradeshow in Calgary. I would have loved to steal her away and force her to tell me all her secrets. The woman has interviewed every important fashion person in the world over the last 25 years. She is a fierce lady. Awe doesn't quite cover it. Somehow I've got to make this happen for me...



Interviewing Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment